The Notify

I've got a lot of talented friends. Isn't this better than getting braggy e-mails about them from me all the time?

Friday, January 06, 2006

How did I get hooked up with all these cool bands?

I'm really not sure, I'm so bad at seeking out new music, it's damned lucky that it seeks me. Or at least the people that play it seem to turn up all around me.

I have not had a chance to see this band yet but I've checked them out online, I love the lyrics and the lead singer is a great chick to hang out with. So, tomorrow night go out and catch Audio Fiction before they leave the country!*

Audio Fiction
Saturday Jan 7th @ 10 PM
Piano's
158 Ludlow, at Stanton St.

If you absolutely cannot make it, check out their place on MySpace, there's new content this week.

*It's OK, they'll be back in a week. But if you know anyone in Ireland tell them to check out AF next week on the Emerald Isle.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

Glad you liked your 'Beginning'. I'm surprised it reached so quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home