The Notify

I've got a lot of talented friends. Isn't this better than getting braggy e-mails about them from me all the time?

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hope & Prior planning with a side of minor disappointment

You can clear your calendar for the afternoon of November 19th, we've had to postpone the reading until January or February.

I was really excited about this and it was helping to keep my spirits lifted as we careen into the holiday season like a tipsy Ice Capades chorine. So, it's a bit like taking the carrot out from in front of the donkey.

On the other hand it's not canceled canceled it's just postponed.

Secondly, the one on one meetings with the actors have gotten me to thinking a bit and I might want to make some more slight revisions. Having more than 2 weeks in which to make said revisions is a good thing.

Thirdly, a cast member has to have oral surgery so, you know, I'm thinking having all three actors not be in chronic pain is going to be nothing but good for the overall value of the production.

So, disappointing, of course, but the right thing to do.

Watch this space for updates on our progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home