The Notify

I've got a lot of talented friends. Isn't this better than getting braggy e-mails about them from me all the time?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

TOMORROW NIGHT! LIVE!



One of those pictured above will be playing a live gig tomorrow. In the interest of leaving a little mystery in our relationship I'll let you guess who. I've been told that the costumes will be optional.

He's a rock star, my friends, with a talent not only for singer-songwriting but also for gathering a stellar band around him. I haven't heard this particular configuration of musicians yet but I've been hearing about their awesomitude for about a year now. The anticipation is killing me!

He's playing at Freddy's bar in Brooklyn and you know how much I love Brooklyn and dive bars. If Freddy's were like 12 blocks closer to my house it'd be the perfect bar. Eh, but perfection is boring so I'm going to suck it up, wear a warm hat and walk over there tomorrow night to hear the music at 9:30. The beer is cheap, the music is great and the company can't be beat, I promise you.

Alex Sniderman & Eureka!
Freddy's Bar
Dean Street & 6th Avenue
BROOKLYN
9:30pm
Friday January 6, 2006 (It's epiphany, people!)

P.S. I must admit that I pirated the picture from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home